Does your son want to play baseball at the next level?
The 2021 (un)discovered #SmartExposure tour is designed to accomplish three very specific goals.
- Enable players to be educated about various college choices available to them based on their current skill set and long term potential. Give players unique resources to develop recruitable relationships with college programs that meet their profile. To provide college potential athletes with dedicated exposure events that challenge the athlete and present his skills to college coaches with specific needs.
- To provide potential college athletes with first hand experience in the college baseball process. College baseball is not Tournament Baseball requiring a different approach and mindset. This tour exposes the player to the rigors of college baseball in controlled demanding situations.
- Give players multiple dedicated opportunities to earn next level opportunities.
With #smartexposure, from your sons initial evaluation in the program through the end of the tour; your son will be acclimated to the demands and expectations of college baseball while being lead by a staff of professional and collegiate coaches and scouts.
Using a luxury tour bus, the team and support staff will embark on an up to 8 day tour of the southeast. During the tour, players will visit as many as 10 different college campuses and have opportunity to engage directly with teams that have defined needs. In addition, our creative exposure model will attract additional evaluators to various events on the tour. From competitive PBR/PG events to scout day we will coordinate the right exposure for our athletes to be successful.
- Competitive Events
- Skills Showcases
- Scout Days
- Collegiate Level Coaching
- MLB Scout Support
- On-campus academic, athletic, and student life exposure
- One B45 Bat
- Recruiting support
- Off-season development
- Indoor Training Facility
- High School Outdoor Training Facility
- Evaluations and Developmental support from current college and MLB evaluators, trainers, and players.
At each stop on the tour, our athletes will interact with a number of collegiate support staff from academics, admissions, and athletics. Our players will be developed to know how to interact, engage with coaches and support staff, and advocate for themselves as valuable assets to the program. Tours may include stops at academic facilities, athletic facilities, and student life facilities as time permits.
COACHING AND SUPPORT STAFF
- Head Coach - Allen Cox: Georgia Gwinnett College (NAIA) Asst Coach and internationally recognized hitting instructor. Multiple championships in travel ball, High School Ball, and more. MLB Scouting Background.
- Asst Coach - Tim Everly: Georgia Gwinnett College Asst Coach. Pitching and Catching Coordinator
- Recruiting Coordinator - Jeff Moyer: Former Asst Coach at Nationally recognized GGC. Current Assistant Coach and Recruiting Coordinator at Reinhardt College (NAIA). 4-2-4 college player that played in an NCAA College World Series while at Florida.
- Talent Evaluator - Tim Osborne: 30+ year Major League Baseball Scout with time as the Major League Scouting Bureau (Pirates). Most recently Tim has served as an area scout for the San Francisco Giants covering GA and SC
The (un)disc2overed development team will also support the bus trip through training and development activities.
CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER
Cam didn't go from walk-on to professional baseball player overnight. It was a long process full of uncertainty and confusion. Cam didn't have many opportunities, so he made the best of the ones that he had.
Cam believes in the power of small school baseball and wants to expose more players to this amazing opportunity.
The Southeast is full of great competitive small school baseball. You may not know about many of these schools because their recruiting budgets and opportunities generally are hard to find. With #smartexposure, we will build a trip schedule that includes some of the best baseball in the southeast. By using our college connections that trust our training and evaluative skills we will create an exposure tour that includes some of the best schools you don't know!
Opportunity could be anywhere!
- Target Class 2022: exceptions can be made on an individual bases for non-classed and graduated participants.
- Teams will be selected by the coaching staff based on the exposure goals of each event and athlete. Players are welcomed and encouraged to showcase at multiple positions.
- Up to 8 days travel, hotel, and food during the TOUR
- Dedicated Off-Season Training to get you ready for HS
- Dedicated Pre-season Camp
- Exposure to multiple schools at various levels
- New Era Uniform and Swag Package
- One B45 Wooden Bat (customized)
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Per Diem
- Player outings
- Dedicated College and Pro Coaching Staff
and much much more....
ATTEND OUR INFORMATIONAL ZOOM SESSION
REGISTER BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION