Are you a youth baseball coach and need some additional tips, tricks, and support for your team?
Do you need indoor or outdoor training support?
You can use our professional training team and facilities to grow your organization.
How does it work?
We provide you with a 1.5 hour block in our training facility as well as three dedicated coaches. You let us know the skills and development needed for your team and we will select the coaching staff; or you pick from our amazing selection of pro and college coaches and players.
INDOOR - Our team will lead your players and coaches on a rotational drill practice for 1/5 hours. This indoor simulated practice event is the perfect opportunity for you and your coaching staff to learn from experts and engage your team differently.
For 1/5 hours your athletes will rotate through an innovative training system where each drill set is lead by trained and qualified coaches. Your coaching staff will work side by side with our team to make sure you can translate these new and innovative drill sets to the field and make your team better!
OUTDOOR - We can come to you with our staff and set up a 1.5 hour progressive practice. Based on your needs we can teach:
- Positional fundamentals
- Hitting, Hitting approach, and execution
- Bunting/running game
- Defensive positioning
- Defensive strategy
Coaches will LEARN:
- Drill set design, teaching points, and adjustments
- How to use verbal cues to lead your team
- How to run and maintain practice momentum and teach tempo
- Have time to spend with your players without hitting balls - be up close and intimate and let pros handle the fungo's and fine tuning.